So, something unexpected happened. I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! I’ve only put a few post up so this is truly an honour, knowing that people actually like my writing (apart from my Partner). Thank you to Actress In Reality for such a kind gesture.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
I never really thought that people would stop to read what I had to say, lest, actually like it. Once again, thank you!
RULES (being nominated always comes with some):
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My 5 questions to my nominees:
- What’s your favourite film?
- How did you find school?
- What superpower would you have and why?
- What’ your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your biggest dream?
3 Things about me:
- I live off of coffee. I’m sure that if i had a blood test they’d find 99% caffeine; blood transfusions would be a nightmare.
- I can do a somersault. As an ex-gymnast this is normally a given. Still a pretty good party trick though!
- I’m a one-time published photographer. A few years ago one of my photos was used for a full page advert in a skateboarding magazine.
Along the Interstice (Awesome photography and poems)
Mummykin (Great content)
This list will be increased in due time.
5 Questions from Actress In Reality:
- What person were you in high school? (jock, popular, class-clown, etc) In school I was the geek. I wore glasses and was a bit more academic than others. This still hasn’t really changed!
- Who is your all-time favourite author? My all-time favourite author is J.K.Rowling. One of the most inspiring, creative and clever writers, not to mention the story behind the success. Harry Potter is my guilty pleasure.
- Do you believe in ghosts/spirits/entities? Short answer, Yes. I’ve had personal experiences that affirm the concept for me, although I always try to look for other explanations first.
- Do you love yourself? No. I love my life and everything in it, but I don’t love myself.
- What is your favourite lyric? ‘I think that maybe you should love yourself’. I jest! ‘Every breath you take’ by the Police, it reminds me of my Dad.
Once again thank you very much for my nomination, I’m truly touched by the gesture.